Regardless if you are listing your home on Airbnb, looking to market your property to potential guests, or if you manage a vacation home targeting new renters, real estate photography is a critical aspect of your marketing strategy to ensure your listing success. Quit breaking out your newest iPhone to get good photos of your property. Have Captivly Real Estate photography capture your property and guide you through the process of professional real estate photography for Airbnb and rental properties.
Stand out to renters with professional vacation rental photography
Capture the features of your VRBO listing with Professional photos
Highlight your property with Airbnb photography to drive more revenue and fill capacity
Get The Most Out Of Your Rental
Understand The Benefits Of Professional Photography For Vacation Rentals
Professional photography for Airbnb and VRBO pays for itself and then some
Drive 20% More For Your Rental
Its not a guess, properties that utilize the power of professional photography can charge up to 20% more. According to Airbnb when comparing local competition.
Book Your Rental Faster
When someone is looking for the perfect place to stay while they are traveling or planning a get-away, one of the top factors in making a decision are the photos of a listing. Utilize professional photography and a virtual tour to give potential rentals a fully immersive experience.
ROI Focused Photography
As stated, professional photography can help increase bookings and drive a higher rate. This more than covers the cost of the photographer. What are you going to do with all that extra money?
When traveling, it is becoming second nature for users to pull up VRBO and Airbnb to find the perfect place to stay. But more people are listing their properties on these websites. That means that the competition is getting steeper, and in order to continue driving success, professional media is a must.
More and more individuals are utilizing professional photographers to capture their Airbnb and VRBO listings (we have had our work cut out for us). In order to stand out from the competition it is more crucial than ever to utilize a virtual tour for your vacation rental. This gives your potential renters the ability to view the property from the comfort of their home, despite being hundreds of miles away.
This is why we offer the iGuide virtual tour for Airbnb and vacation rentals. You are able to offer a fully immersive experience where the renters get more than just a virtual tour. Learn about more about how the iGuide virtual tour can promote your Airbnb listing.
Photography Made Simple
Give us a call or send us a message when you acquire a new listing. We will guide you through the process & setup your session.
Join us on site for the photo shoot or stay home and relax. Either way, your photos will look perfect.
Effortlessly download the finished photos from the cloud. Show them off, sell the home, & take all the credit!
Important Things To Remember About Airbnb Photography
- The properties with the most photos tend to get the most bookings. A rule of thumb is to have between twenty to forty photos in your listing.
- Your hero photo needs to be the most captivating. Every package that we offer comes with a twilight edit. That image is a perfect photo to use as your main image.
- Have a hybrid of wide angle shots to showcase the size of the rooms along with architectural images to promote the features and decor.
- Dont limit yourself to just images of rooms. Also showcase the amenities, decore, and neighborhood in your photographs
- ONLY use photos in landscape aspect. Images that are taken and uploaded in portrait mode will likely be cropped and/or stretched.
- Focus on high quality images. Ensure that the dimensions of your photos are at least 1023 pixels by 682 pixels.
- Before you take the photos of your listing, make sure to look at what the competition has listed. This will help you capture better angles and give you an idea of what you should beat to stand out.
- Lead photos should be used as Lead generation for your Airbnb or vacation rental. Make sure that the most captivating photos of your listing are at the top.
Airbnb & VRBO Frequently Asked Questions
Call us to take care of it for you. There are several factors that go into successfully taking pictures of your listing, such as:
- Making sure the rental is clean
- Use a high-end camera
- Take shots from different angles
- Leverage natural light in your photos and utilize the power of High-Dynamic-Range photography.
- Take the photos on a day with beautiful weather (now for Captivly Real Estate Photography – we can work our magic to make sure the photos look phenomenal no matter what the weather looks like)
- Edit the Photos.
It’s simple to schedule Captivly to shoot your Airbnb property. All you have to do is either call, text or email us and we will get it scheduled and knocked out.
Yes! Select Property in the navigation menu. Select Edit property. Select Video. Enter the video’s YouTube URL or other video hosting URL.
When comparing the two companies it is suggested that Airbnb is safer than Vrbo. Airbnb has houses that can be shared to potential renters while Vrbo strictly enforces private homes which might not appear to be safe. Both are considered to be safe..